MED-EL is a leading manufacturer of innovative medical devices for the treatment of various types and degrees of hearing loss. Our unique portfolio of implantable hearing solutions benefits thousands of individuals in more than 100 countries worldwide. With headquarters in Innsbruck, Austria, MED-EL has over 2200 employees around the world. In support of our continuing growth, we currently have an open position with focus on:
Firmware Developer for Medical Devices (m/f)
- Design and develop embedded software/firmware for new neuroprosthetic systems
- Participate actively in product definition, development and testing
- Documentation in accordance with the highest standards for medical devices
- Work closely with all members of the development team throughout the whole development cycles
- Professional experience with software/firmware programming in C
- Knowledge of ARM architecture and development environments is a plus
- Experience with a RTOS is a plus
- Responsible, organized, systematic and structured approach and motivated to work as part of a team as well as independently
- Good verbal and written communication skills, written and spoken English
Salary will be determined based on professional
experience; the formal minimum salary according to Collective
Bargaining Agreement is EUR 37,559.20.
We offer a challenging opportunity in a multinational work environment with English as our company language. We look forward to receiving your application at jobs.medel.com.
Your contactMED-EL Medical Electronics