Become a part of Wirecard
Would you like to work for an international FinTech company and play an active role in shaping the future of payment?
In that case, we look forward to you joining our team as we are constantly on the lookout for dedicated, talented people who share our vision.
As a software and IT service provider listed on the DAX of the Deutsche Börse, Wirecard AG, based in Aschheim near Munich, is one of the globally leading independent providers of outsourcing and white label solutions for payment innovations.
Wirecard Technologies GmbH combines the technology of our products and solutions. Wirecard Technologies GmbH's team members develop and promote our software of the future, to meet the needs of paying customers worldwide, to fulfill our product lines and to develop the IT infrastructure.
We are looking for someone to join our team in Aschheim/Munich.
- Planning, tracking and coordinating dedicated customer projects from pre-sales until launch involving a wide range of different parties and systems both at Wirecard and on the customer side
- First point of contact for the customer, including occasional on-site customer support
- Coordinate and manage technical, commercial, legal and organizational project work packages
- Coordinate and execute customer specific configuration, payment scheme and infrastructure setup as well as testing activities and configuration within all Wirecard systems throughout all staging domains
- Set up operational processes, risk and fraud prevention and monitoring and reporting of above areas Escalation Management / Change Request Management including financial evaluation
- Preparation of and participation in customer presentations and steering boards
- University degree or equivalent education or several years of work experience
- Several years of experience in project management in customer projects with very good knowledge in the launch of new technical consumer products
- Experience in the Financial Services Industry is desired, particularly experience in working with VISA and MASTERCARD - is a plus
- Experience in project planning and tracking, both agile and classical waterfall methodologies
- Ability to work successfully in a Team, hands-on attitude and strong moderating skills able to find creative compromises
- Quick understanding of complex processes and analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills in English, good German skills constitute an advantage
What we offer
- Challenging and diverse tasks with scope for introducing your own ideas and experience
- An excellent working atmosphere in a highly-motivated and successful team with an international company culture
- Further professional and personal development at one of the world's leading providers of payment processing
- An attractive salary as well as long-term prospects and a chance for promotion in a successful company that is growing strongly
- A modern workplace with additional company benefits such as a canteen, fitness area, incentives and staff events
Become part of our success story. Become part of a highly qualified team, united by a vision: to make payment happen.
Have we awakened your interest?
If so please use our short online form to send us your application.