Project Manager (f/m/x)
who will be responsible for actively initiating, coordinating and completing some key digital projects on our Strategic Roadmap, sometimes running several in parallel. The Project Manager would own the vision of projects and would use methodology combined with written and oral communication to successfully complete them on time and within budget.
Based in Munich-Haar, the successful candidate will report to the Head of System Design and will play a key role in the development of the company.
The Project Leader will be responsible for:
- Managing and developing complex and technical digital products
- Coordinating change projects aimed at improving the efficiency of the company’s operational processes
- Taking full ownership of projects, not only to ensure that the projects are delivered on time and within budget, but also to actively contribute to the success of these projects
- Being hands-on in all aspects of the projects
- Contributing to a transversal team, giving guidance and advice and supporting the rest of the team's professional
growth in terms of project management
- Understanding and anticipating business needs to deliver continuous improvement in client-related and back-office operations
- Contributing to the associated IT roadmap by following up on developments and implementation phases including migration, configuration and testing
- Strengthening the team spirit and sharing best practices across the company
- Continuously improving the company IT systems, acting as a man-in-the-middle between the operations and the development teams
What is required for this position?
- Proven experience in software development methodologies (SCRUM and AGILE methodologies are a plus)
- Project management experience of at least two years
- Willingness to travel frequently, most of the time within Europe
- Ability to be a change catalyst, do things and act as a positive persuasive force to design projects and to motivate their implementation
- Ability to keep one eye on the big picture and the other on the details, and to manage complex environments
- Ability to communicate efficiently with internal and external stakeholders
- Applicant needs to be rigorous, well organized, stress resistant and adaptable
- Applicant needs to be autonomous, a problem-solver and have the ability to think “minimum viable product”
- Knowledge of the Intellectual Property field is not a mandatory requirement but will be used as a criterion for the Company’s decision.
- Fluency in both written and spoken English
- Mastery of desktop tools, especially Excel, and general ease with computers
What does ipan/Delegate Group offer?
- A fast-growing company environment
- The opportunity to work for a B2B company that is a leader in its field
- The opportunity to progress as the company grows
- An English-speaking environment with multicultural teams
Interested in this opportunity?
If you are looking for a new challenge in an international company, ipan/Delegate Group is your next stop!
Do not hesitate to send us your application including cover letter and CV.
Manuela Skarp (HR Manager)