Business Analyst (m/f/x)
who will be responsible for collecting requirements from the operations and the client-facing teams and for supporting them with the development and implementation of complex IT solutions, including process reorganization.
Based in Munich-Haar, the successful candidate will report to the Head of System Design and will play a key role in the development of the company.
The Business Analyst will be responsible for:
- Cooperating with the various departments of the company and the System Design team by collecting and analyzing user feedback and communicating that to the Dev teams
- Exploring and becoming an expert in the group’s self-developed IT tools, as well as organizing training sessions for the systems’ users
- Performing business-acceptance tests of new product features
- Coordinating and participating in operational projects to improve company performance. Special focus on the migration of existing processes to the group’s new IT tools.
- Writing functional documents and high-level specifications for the Dev teams
- Understanding and anticipating business needs to deliver continuous improvement in client-related and back-office operations
- Collecting, analyzing and organizing bugs and change requests from the different operational departments of the group
- Learning and understanding the business
- Prototyping solutions for early feasibility testing
What is required for this position?
- Proven experience in software development methodologies (SCRUM and AGILE methodologies are a plus)
- At least two years of working experience in a similar position
- Excellent analytical skills and an informed, evidence-based approach
- Willingness to travel frequently, most of the time within Europe
- Basic knowledge of SQL
- Willingness to work in a team in a challenging international environment
- Ability to keep one eye on the big picture and the other on the details, and to manage a complex environment
- Ability to interact with people from different cultures
- Ability to act as a decision maker
- Knowledge of the Intellectual Property field is not a requirement but will be used as a criterion for the company’s decision
- Fluency in both written and spoken English. German will also be considered an asset
What does ipan/Delegate Group offer?
- A fast-growing company environment
- The opportunity to work for a B2B company that is a leader in its field
- The opportunity to progress as the company grows
- An English-speaking environment with multicultural teams
Interested in this opportunity?
If you are looking for a new challenge in an international company, ipan/Delegate Group is your next stop!
Do not hesitate to send us your application including cover letter and CV.
Manuela Skarp (HR Manager)