Corporate Quality Manager (m/f)
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Steering/Coordination of the APQP-Process from the early product development until the SOP
- Coordination and of all serial relevant topics in the European Region
- Responsible for delivering quality standardization and implement best practice/lessons learned within the region.
- Responsible for the supplier steering regarding the fulfilment of the product relevant specifications
- Assessment of the feasibility study of our suppliers for launch readiness
- Assessment and release of the first sample for series manufacture, gage development and quality documents
- Supporting of the QM-System development and link to corporate directives.
- Interface with Customer Engineering and Quality as required reporting program status and resolving issues.
- Interface with Henniges Senior Management to correct underperforming areas and escalation topics.
- Reporting of the KPI’s to the Henniges Senior Management
- Contact person for all Quality related topics in the region.
- Well-developed listening and negotiation skills.
- Proficient verbal, written and presentation skills; communicate clearly with creditability and confidence.
- Communicates effectively (verbal and written) with individuals at all levels inside and outside the company.
- Analytical and problem solving skills consistent with the ability to identify key issues from a broad range of alternatives and recommended optimal solutions for various situations.
- Consulting and influencing skills consistent with the ability to build relationships and influence parties; may include getting parties to embrace changing expectations and initiatives.
- Ability to develop/coordinate cross-functional work groups/projects - yielding optimal outcome.
- Working knowledge of a financial and economic analysis, project management, risk management.
- Working knowledge of automotive manufacturing processes, practices, and challenges.
- Proficiency in the following software applications: Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook, Power Point;
- Deals effectively with conflict; takes positive steps to avoid the recurrence of errors through constructive critique.
- English business fluent
Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Business Administration
Minimum: Knowledge and skills typically acquired through 3-plus years’ experience managing ISO 9001/IATF 16949 systems, VDA, methodology 8D´s, SPC, Core Tool, FMEA, and APQP.
Strong knowledge of the automobile industry especially with German OEM’s, Tier 1’s and their Quality systems.
Travel required in and outside of Germany